You probably heard about a lot of things that might cause breast cancer, or breast cancer to spread. You need to know what is true and false. Here are some of breast cancer myths busted:
- Underwire bras cause breast cancer
- Antiperspirants cause breast cancer
- Radiation From Screening Tests Causes Cancer
- Exposure to Air Causes Cancer to Spread
- You Have to Have a Family History to Get Cancer
- There’s Nothing You Can Do About an Inherited Risk
- Breast Cancer Occurs Only in Older Women
- Plastic Surgery Causes Breast Cancer
- Mammograms Aren’t Accurate Anyway, So Why Bother?
All of the above are myths and they are not true whatsoever.